I am officially ceasing the photo of the day challenge. It is nothing new that I am a quitter. I have started countless projects with zeal only to have my interest sputter about half-way through. I was gonna give you the reasons why I quit but really, it’s just who I am.
OTHER MEANINGLESS MUSINGS: in list form because I like lists
- 16 year old boys can be just as emotional and just as much a pain in the ass as 16 year old girls. I never would have believed it.
- Whitney Houston had a purely beautiful voice and her death was a tragedy, but if I hear a snippet from”I-e-I-e-I will always love you” one more time, I am going to throw-up or throw a conniption fit or something. I have tried turning the TV off for as long as a whole day, but when I turn it back on it is STILL THERE.
- I guess I shouldn’t complain. It is February and not cold, but some SUN would be nice. This rain is really putting a damper on Carnival.
- The guy who shot his daughter’s laptop is an idiot. YES, all parents of teenagers (see above) dream of doing something like that but don’t because it is CHILDISH. The fact the he used a gun to drive home his point is frightening, to say the least.
- House-Hunting and Job-Hunting are both stressful hence the stress-eating. I don’t want to get on that stupid scale to weigh in this week. I knew I would regret buying a scale.
- Weren’t houses supposed to clean themselves by 2012? A childhood obsession with the Jetsons set me up for so much disappointment. I WANT A ROSIE.
- These people on the Sc-Fi channel are shooting fire from their fingertips at one another. That would be a nice power to possess. I think I am supposed to be able to do that. That would explain my “restless arms syndrome.”